Sentence structure

Thai language has very easy sentence structure. You can understand it by reading my blog. :) The structure is SVO sentence, same as English, Chinese. That why it's easy. So we'll start with this sentence.

ฉัน (chan) = I, รัก (rak) = love, คุณ (khun) = you

You cau use "chan" and "khun" for many kinds of emotion.
ฉันชอบคุณ (chan chop khun) I like you.
ฉันไม่ชอบคุณ (chan MAI chop khun) I DON'T like you.
ฉันเกลียดคุณ (chan kliat khun) I hate you.
ฉันไม่เกลียดคุณ (chan MAI kliat khun) I DON'T hate you,
So, If you want to make a negative sentence. You should add ไม่ (mai) before a verb.

You can use another pronoun instead of "chan" or "khun".
ผมรักคุณ (phom rak khun) I love you. ("Phom" is for men only.)
ผมรักเธอ (phom rak thoe) I love him/her. OR I love you.
ฉันรักเธอ (chan rak thoe) I love him/her. OR I love you.

for more lessons and examples please CLICK. (THAI GRAMMAR LESSON)


Let's enjoy THAI SONGS with lyrics and translation at T-POP LYRICS!
เยี่ยมชมอินสตาแกรมของเรา คลิก!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SARA | Thai Vowels

How to say 'I LOVE YOU' / Thai Love Phrases

Thai Alphabet : The Secret of MAI HAN A-KAT.