Learn and Memorize Thai Tones

         สวัสดีครับ! Hello everybody! Today I will introduce you about Thai Tones! Many of you have heard that Thai tones is difficult and hard to understand but today, in my lesson, I will tell you the secret of how to learn and memorize the five Thai tones easily. I will teach you step by step like Thai teacher teach a child, this is the most effective way to learn. Believe me, Thai tones is very very very very easy. 555+

         In Thai, there are five phonemic tones: mid, low, falling, high, and rising. Moreover, there are four symbols that represent tones: ไม้เอก /mái èk/, ไม้โท /mái tho/, ไม้ตรี /mái tri/, and ไม้จัตวา /mái chattawa/. Each class of Thai Consonants has its own way of using tone symbols, you have to remember the consonants in each class first before continue learning tones.


Thai Tone Marks

อักษรกลาง (Middle Class Consonants)




อักษรสูง (High Class Consonants)



อักษรต่ำ (Low Class Consonants)



Let's enjoy THAI SONGS with lyrics and translation at T-POP LYRICS!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SARA | Thai Vowels

How to say 'I LOVE YOU' / Thai Love Phrases

Thai Alphabet : The Secret of MAI HAN A-KAT.